REBOL/SDK - Software Developer's Kit
The REBOL/SDK is designed for programmers, software engineers, IT staffs, and software development companies who want more control over the operation and configuration of their REBOL programs.
SDK News for March 2010
- This package is now the Command/SDK. We no longer sell the plain SDK.
- We have posted the 2.7.7 SDK packages for a variety of platforms.
- If you've purchased any REBOL SDK products within the last year, this upgrade is free.
- Older than that, the upgrade is US$50.
What is REBOL/SDK?
The REBOL/SDK provides several new dimensions of REBOL capability:
- Four professional REBOL Kernels
/Base, /Pro, /Face, and /Command that are optimized for both startup speed and size. Use them to test your programs prior to encapsulation or to replace REBOL/Core and REBOL/View for script execution.
- Four REBOL encapsulators (more)
That allow you to create a single executable binary that contains your program (compressed and encrypted within).
- The REBOL Preprocessor 2.0
Provides a better way to organize and build your REBOL programs. It's also now built into the encapsulators.
- Source Code Modules
For REBOL's mezzanine functions, Internet protocols, view functions, visual interface dialect (VID), and more.
- Installer and Uninstaller
Create self-installing programs in a small fraction of the size of other installers.
- Buy the REBOL/SDK
Price reduced for 2010.
- Upgrade your REBOL/SDK
If older than one year.
- Special support and additions
- Free upgrades for one year.
- REBOL/SDK Developer's Documentation
- SDK License